We understand you are frightened and have questions.
We are here to share with you what we’ve learned in over 35 years as a hospice care leader.
Below you’ll find helpful resources related to the topics listed. Click on the titles for each to read more. If you don’t see what you are looking for, please call us at 800-882-1117.
- What is the Coping With Loss Support Group and how can it help me?
- How can I support a friend who is grieving?
- I am grieving. How do I get over it?
- What support can I offer a caregiver?
- How is hospice care paid for?
- What are the different parts of Medicare and what do they cover?
- When is the right time for hospice?
- Do hospice patients live longer than those who do not choose hospice?
- Who chooses my hospice provider?
- What type of support can you expect on hospice care?
- What is respite care?
- Can I leave hospice care?
- The promise of POLST
- How does hospice help veterans?
- What is hospice?
- What is palliative care?
- What is the role of the hospice volunteer?
- Advance Directives and Living Wills
- Digital Copy of Five Wishes Workbook – printable
- How to Choose a Health Care Proxy
- Patient Safety
- Patient/Family Orientation Booklet for Hospice Care
- Community Resource Booklet – help in finding the services you may need during this time.
- Click here for a digital copy of the “Whisper of Wings” booklet