Most of us prefer to put hospice out of our minds….until we need it.
Whether you are faced with an unexpected tragic incident, as Karen Ann Quinlan, or a loved one who is struggling with end of life, it’s good to know hospice care is never off our minds.
Hospice is our priority, but we need your help, and every bit helps. We will never turn away a patient in need regardless of ability to pay.
Your Donations Help:
- The Home for Hospice, which we built for our community to provide a home-like alternative for loved ones who no longer can receive the care they need in their own home.
- A patient whose care needs exceeds insurance limits or has no hospice coverage.
- Families and children who are grieving.
There are other ways to leave a legacy.
- Naming opportunities at the Home for Hospice, from pavers, benches to rooms.
- A monthly program.
- A bequest to the Karen Ann Quinlan Charitable Foundation, large or small.
- Gifts of Securities or Assets.
- Gift of Life Insurance.
Thank you for making a difference. Email John Quinlan or call 973-383-0115 or 800-882-1117.